I have been using these PhantomFit Resistance bands for little over a week. I am thrilled with the quality of the material. The bands came in a handy bag to store them or carry them on the go.
I have had multiple knee surgeries in the last few years. Sometimes it gets difficult to get to physical therapy- sometimes, it’s just not enough. With these bands, I am getting the workout in and on my way to a faster recovery. The bands come in different resistance strengths. I would recommend starting with the light weight. You can sit in the comfort of your own home and push yourself! I am a stay at home mom and taking my 2 year old to the gym isn’t an option.
I would highly recommend this product to build strength and for anyone going through physical therapy. It would work great for the elderly as well.
This product is a lifesaver. It’s giving me hope for a fast recovery.
2 thumbs up!!!
Order here. http://www.phantomfit.com/bands1
PhantomFit Resistance bands are the best solution because they:
– Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts
– Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts
– Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs
– Are extremely durable and long-lasting
– Are lightweight and portable
– 1 Blue “Light” Band
– 1 Red “Medium” Band
– 1 Green “Heavy” Band
– 1 Black “X-Heavy” Band
You’ll also receive
– Nylon carrying case for portability
– Our favorite workout music downloadable as a mp3 file
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.