My Growing Up Chart
I am a huge fan of reward charts! I think they encourage your children to do well and it makes it easy for them to see their progress. This one is of amazing quality and it comes with re usable stickers! If you need a helping hand with chores and duties this could be your answer !
My Growing Up Reward Chart
~~A large reward chart and re-usable stickers to help encourage positive behavior, achievement and development in children from 4 years. Ideal for supporting children of elementary school age.
Most importantly, parents can customize this chart to the individual need of their child.
Each pack contains:
• A Large Wall Chart (11 inches wide by 25 inches high) to hang in a central point to monitor progress.
• 10 x Activity Stickers which cover the following activities: I enjoyed school, I’ve been kind to someone, I dressed myself, I practiced my reading, I’ve eaten my food, I practiced my math, I’ve written and drawn, I practiced my spellings, I’ve been good at bedtime and I’ve been polite.
• 6 x Blank Activity Stickers that can be customized to the individual needs of your child.
• 240 Colored 1-20 Stickers designed to help with learning colors and counting.
• 84 Gold ‘Great Job’ Star Stickers for when your child does exceptionally well.
• A Supportive Information Sheet with a practical example, tips and guidelines to help you and your child get the best results from your chart.
• Sticky mounting pads and a dry-erase marker.
About this item
A large laminated reward chart and to help encourage positive behavior, achievement and development in children from 4 years. Ideal for the development stage of children of elementary school age. A structured reward chart system which is easy to use by kids AND their parents. A user-friendly system helps create consistency (which any behaviorist knows, is the key to successful behavior change)
Parents can customize the charts to the individual need of the child. A reward chart system that can be individualized and easily customized to each kid-it integrates the child’s preferred incentives and addresses his/her individual needs. That makes the child feel special as well as the product, relatable.
Stickers: 10 activities, 6 blank to customize to your need, 324 reward stickers. (If handled with extreme care our stickers can be used more than once)
Includes detailed instructions on how to get the best results from your chart, sticky mounting pads for the wall and a dry erase marker. Manufactured in the USA.
Parent and care involvement and dedication are key to the success of this chart.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.